Fort Lauderdale Weight Loss Physician Services
FDA-Approved Appetite Suppressants, B-12 & Lipotopic Injections, HCG Diet & Science-Based Meal Replacements
As a practicing Fort Lauderdale weight loss doctor and licensed physician of 40+ years, Dr. Robert Bell cares about your overall health and wellness, not just the number of the scale. He believes that preventative care, including maintaining a healthy weight, is the key to living the longest and healthiest life possible.
That’s why, at Dr. Bell Weight Loss & Preventative Care, we always start with a comprehensive exam including blood work and body composition analysis, conveniently performed in the comfort of our offices. Only then, when we have a complete picture of your health, do we work together to custom design a diet and exercise program to fit your individual needs and lifestyle.
As part of our comprehensive approach, we offer a range of support services to help you reach your health and wellness goals, as well as maintain them for life.
Weight Loss Programs and Services to Fit Your Lifestyle:
- Weekly personal consultations with Dr. Bell
- Comprehensive exams
- Body composition analysis
- We work with insurance companies, when possible
- FDA-approved, prescription-strength appetite suppressants
- Modified meal replacement program
- HCG diet (intravenous or oral)
- Lipotopic injections to increase fat burning
- Vitamin B-12 injections to boost energy and metabolism
- Develop healthy eating habits for long-term results
- One-on-one support
- Personal maintenance plans
- Programs for patients with obesity, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, or heart disease
- No contracts
- Safe, affordable, and convenient